Ballarat furnished rentals, short- term and holiday accommodation for Rent
Ballarat Exchange makes it fast, and simple to advertise Ballarat relocation and short-term accommodation and Ballarat furnished holiday accommodation rentals and for potential tenants to get in touch.
What a sensational site!
I`m most impressed
with the results from my ads.Our holiday flat has not been vacant for long
since I discovered the Exchange nearly two years ago.
Great results quick... Just brilliant! Highly recommended!
- Karin S"
Do you need tenants for your short-term or furnished holiday accommodation rental ?
DO’s and DON’Ts: Write an attention grabbing ad for your short-term or holiday rental
• DO: Attract the reader’s attention with a catchy, informative headline such as: SHORT-TERM FURNISHED ACCOMMODATION, Waterview Holiday Home, Fully-Furnished Luxury Apartment, etc
• DO: Use pictures – they increase genuine response and show potential tenants exactly what is on offer
• DO: Give a good description of the property. Includes details that potential tenants need to know for eg: suburb, rental, minimum rental period, no of bedrooms, no of bathrooms, car spaces, proximity to transport, shops, schools, etc
• DO: Use the free property availability calendar provided for mutual convenience
• DO: Make it clear if the accommodation Is suitable for children
• DO: State if the accommodation is pet-friendly
• DO: Include a contact number, genuine potential tenants would not hesitate to call
• DO: Include a web address for the property if it has a specific domain (not an ad elsewhere, etc). Your own domain will benefit from an upgrade of the advert as only bold ads get genuine link benefits
Many, many thanks for the Commonwealth Games Holiday Accommodation advert
It has been very successful
and with your site I could afford the space I wanted
to put the ad details in.
I have had so many replies back!
Once again, many thanks.
• DONT: Use all caps for your ad text – capitalising everything in fact emphasises nothing
• DONT: Include HTML commands as they will be ignored and make your ad copy unappealing to readers
• DONT: Use lots of useless characters like or ---- for eg. They will reduce the ads rank on web searches by interested parties
"Only 1 hour after my holiday accommodation advert hit the net I had a call
After 2 days I had 6 calls and 3 clients to choose from. Unbelievable
. Wow! What a great service
. I have now passed this site on to others.Truly commendable
Are you looking for a Ballarat short-term rental, relocation home or furnished Ballarat holiday rental ?
Ballarat Exchange can help you find short-term or Ballarat holiday accommodation:
• View the ads and contact the advertiser if any available Ballarat short-term or Ballarat holiday accommodation is of interest
• When making contact make sure you do so professionally providing the owner or agent with your name and contact no and some brief information about yourself, period you require accommodation for, etc
• Also, try placing a free rental wanted ad. You should do so with care, providing basic details about yourself (as above) as well as what you require for eg how many bedrooms, parking, the area of interest, etc
• Be aware of potential fraud - any party you can’t meet to face-to-face, claims to be overseas, asks for wire transfers, cheques or key deposits is almost certainly a fraud. Ignore and report such contacts to Ballarat Exchange.
We came across Exchange Classifieds by using Google`s search for rental accommodation
We placed an advertisement and within about 3 days we found exactly what we were looking for
without any of the usual hassle.