Ballarat Exchange housesitting ads are free or very, very affordable.
A simple advertising service for Ballarat people to offer housesitting services or home owners to find themselves a suitable housesitter.
Want to find a housesit?
Tips: Write a great house sitting ad
• Give a description of yourself that include information that homeowners would be interested to hear in deciding whether or not you may be suitable, for example if you work from home, if you have previous housesitting experience and house sitting references
• Do you have a special skills, hobbies or interests that may be relevant? For eg if you are a keen gardener, a tradesperson or a dog lover you should include that in your advert copy
• What time period and when are you interested in housesitting sitting to and from? Give dates and state a mimimum and maximum period you are available to house sit for
• Remember that very few homeowners that peruse the housesitters ads place one of their own – you need to give them a reason to CHOOSE YOU you to contact over the other would-be housesitters
• Include a picture so that homeowners can SEE you
"I use the Exchange site fair bit to get house sitting jobs - had two so far.
I recommend advertising on this website to other housesitters.
- C. Mansfield
Need a housesitter?
Ballarat home owners who need to find a house sitter may place an advert stating their requirements so that potential housesitters can contact them including when they need a sitter, whether or not there are animals that need to be cared for, gardens that require care, etc
OR Home owners can simply peruse the ads of those looking for a housesitting position and make contact with potential house sitters directly.